Complaint Policy / Procedure:
Back to Vigilance Page
- BEML Limited does not entertain anonymous / pseudonymous complaints.
- Proper name, address and contact phone number(s) has to be provided while making a compliant. Otherwise, no action will be taken.
- The Compliants should have Vigilance Angle.
- The Complaints must be brief, specific and should contain factual details / verifiable facts. If possible, documentary evidence could also be furnished along with the compliants.
- All complaints relating to corruption, lack of integrity / fairness / transparency in dealing with BEML Limited (which necessarily have vigilance angle) have to be made in writing to –
- Chief Vigilance Officer
23/1, 4th Main,
Bangalore - 560 027.
Fax No: 080-22963277
- Complaints can also be lodged online on this portal through the Vigilance Complaint Form.
- The complaints will be acknowledged with a duly assigned number. Based on the merit of the complaints, further course of action will be taken as per the complaint policy. Nevertheless, the status of the complaints can be viewed at this portal through Complaint Status.
No further complaint(s) / correspondence(s) shall be entertained on the same subject unless the complainant wishes to provide some fresh facts / evidences.
- Time Limit for conducting investigation of complaints is as per the Guidelines of CVC.
- In case it is found that the complaints were false and lodged with a view to harass the public servants, stern action may be taken against such complainants in accordance with the law of the land.